PUREPROJECT PERSONAL CARE KOZMETİK ÜRÜNLERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ LIGHTING TEXT ON PERSONAL PROCESSING (“Clarification Text”)
This disclosure text, as a data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (“Law”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation PUREPROJECT PERSONAL CARE KOZMETİK ÜRÜNLERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“ PUREPROJECT “Or” Company Prepared by ”). Your personal data may be processed by the Company within the scope described below in accordance with the Law.
What are the Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data?
Your identity information, contact information, customer transaction information, financial information and transaction security information are processed in a limited and measured manner in connection with the following purposes within the scope of the execution of product and service sales processes and the request and complaint management process.
Carrying out product and service sales processes
- Execution of order processes for our products and services and preparation and execution of sales contracts for purchased products and services,
- Providing our after sales support services for products and services,
- Issuing invoices for purchased products and services, carrying out payment processes and financial and accounting affairs accordingly
- Carrying out delivery processes of purchased products
- Conducting communication activities with you within the scope of the above activities
- Carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by our company and carrying out the related business processes
Claim and complaint management
- Meeting, evaluating and reporting all your requests, complaints, questions and opinions and taking the necessary actions in this direction by our Company,
- Performing root cause analysis for product problems within the scope of your requests and complaints and carrying out problem solution processes
- Conducting customer relations and communication activities with you within the scope of the above activities
Management and compliance activities
All of your personal data mentioned above are processed within the scope of management and compliance activities in a limited and measured manner in connection with the following purposes.
- Planning and execution of our company’s commercial and / or business strategies, risk analysis studies
- Planning and execution of quality and product development activities for your products and services
- Planning customer relations and conducting studies to increase customer satisfaction
- Carrying out storage and archiving activities and receiving infrastructure support within the scope of the performance of these processes of personal data collected regarding the above-mentioned activities
- Carrying out information security processes in environments where personal data collected within the scope of the above-mentioned activities are stored,
- Carrying out all of the above-mentioned activities in accordance with the current legislation,
- Providing information to legally authorized institutions and organizations, following up legal affairs and using our right of defense when necessary.
For What Purposes Can Your Personal Data Be Transferred?
All personal data collected as mentioned under this Clarification Text, 8.and Within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Article 9, it can be transferred to the following persons and organizations:
- For the purpose of carrying out all of your personal data, product and service sales processes mentioned above and managing your requests and complaints[__] are transferred.
- Gathered for the purpose of performing the above-mentioned activities
- Your personal data mentioned above can be transferred to legally authorized private persons and organizations and legally authorized public institutions, including ministries, courts, enforcement offices, for the purposes of conducting activities in accordance with the current legislation, providing information to legally authorized institutions and organizations, following up legal affairs and exercising our right to defense when necessary.
What is the Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data?
Your personal data will contact our Company; In electronic environment, our website, call center, cookies, e-mails, social media channels, sales and marketing department employees are obtained through printed forms.
- Your personal data obtained within the scope of the execution of product and service sales processes and the management of your requests and complaints are processed on the basis of the legal reasons of “establishment and execution of the contract”, “clearly stipulated in the laws”, “fulfillment of our legal obligations” and “having legitimate interests” and and transferred to organizations.
- All your personal data processed for the purposes of carrying out storage and archive activities and receiving infrastructure support within the scope of the above-mentioned processes are transferred to the supplier company providing technical infrastructure and server services and stored within this company.
- Your personal data processed for the purposes of carrying out the above-mentioned activities in accordance with the current legislation, providing information to legally authorized institutions and organizations and following legal affairs and using our right to defense when necessary, “to be clearly stipulated in the law”, “to fulfill our legal obligations” and “to establish, use or protect a right. ”Is processed on the basis of legal reasons and transferred to the persons and organizations mentioned above.
All your personal data obtained within the scope of the above processes will be stored for the period required by the purposes of processing and in any case for the legal limitation periods, and following the expiration of these periods, they will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by our Company.
What Are Your Rights As Personal Data Owner?
Law 11. Regarding the personal data collected in accordance with the article, data owners
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
As personal data owners, your requests regarding your rights, (i) with a petition and with wet signature, you can deliver it to our Company in person, together with the documents that will provide identification or (ii) You can send the petition to [email protected] using your e-mail address registered in our Company’s system.
If you submit your requests to our Company, our Company will finalize the request as soon as possible and free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, our Company will charge the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
PUREPROJECT PERSONAL CARE KOZMETİK ÜRÜNLERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Email address: [email protected]
Internet address: www.pureproject.shop
Mersis No: 0733-0880-8810-0001
Address: Fenerbahçe Mah. Dr. Faruk Ayanoğlu Cad. No: 13/16 Kadıköy İSTANBUL